This scene is important. Important things that are happening in this scene:
- They’re all worried about Roy. [Being part of Team Arrow means having someone at your bedside when you’re injured.]
- But the girls are the only ones touching the table. [Mother instinct works better with boobs.]
- Oliver’s eyes skip from Felicity to the vial. [What do you mean there’s anything else in the room?] His eyes are sad and exhausted.
- Sara’s eyes skip from Oliver to the vial. [What do you mean there’s anything else in the room?] Her eyes are shocked and curious.
- Felicity’s mind went there. Urgently, she thought about what would Oliver do, and her mind went to that. [Martyr complex, he has it, and she knows it well.]
- Oliver’s [still] not looking anywhere else but at Felicity. [He knows he has to look her in the eye, in order to make her believe him, make her read what he’s not saying out loud.]
- Diggle’s face! ‘Oh, he could do that. No, he wouldn’t do that, would he? I haven’t even thought about that. How did Felicity think about it?’ [Diggle has seen things. He has seen a lot of things pass between Felicity and Oliver. But he hasn’t seen it all.]
Deadly Strike by Benedict Cumberbatch (2006 vs 2013).
snowing and the baby in 3.20 “kensas”
MY FAVORITE SHOWS THIS SEASON!!!!
i imagine both steve and bucky like to come up with different ways to poke fun at sam every time they pass him during jogging
because they are shitheads
(the first one is a print you can get here)
I’m not crying, there’s just daddy batch in my eyes.
HE CALLED HIM POD. *GROSS SOBBING*